Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meet the Mrs!


So, I got married on May 5. Oh my God, who'da thought it!?  We had a fabulous day and night and it all came together just beautifully in a short amount of time. My dress was made in less than two weeks, by the fabulous Sharon Symons at Studio White. It was my own design and I found the perfect pale pink cotton guipure lace at Tessuti in Melbourne. I wore vintage '60s heels which I bought in the early 2000s from either the Bondi Market or the Surry Hills market in Sydney. They were perfect for the late-'60s style dress.  Tony designed my ring and it was made at Joyce Jewellers (how lovely is the Art Deco label inside their ring boxes?) and I had Tony's ring made in Varanasi  (I dipped it in the Ganga for a special Indian blessing). 
Tony (that'd be him picking me up in the photos below at our reception) is the most incredible man and needless to say I'm the luckiest girl in the world. 


I bought my bouquet 10 minutes before my
hair appointment. The fragrant roses were
perfect. Simple, classic, elegant and
 a little bit old-school - just what
we wanted for our wedding.



No comments: